576855_46b677ee
Report as Inappropriate

St James Garlickhythe

Nicknamed ‘Wren’s lantern’ owing to its profusion of windows. Recorded since the 12th century, the church was destroyed in the Great Fire of London in 1666 and rebuilt by the office of Sir Christopher Wren. St. James’ still serves as a parish church, as well as being the official church of eleven City livery companies.

Tags -
Add Visual Cues

Please add any tags that describe the visual cue of the place.